Forums

Topicoffice setup 2010 | office.com/setup | download office 2010

• Sat 24th Mar 2018 - 9:32am

Office 2010 is one of the versions of the Office Productivity Suite developed by Microsoft for its users of different platforms like Android, Mac, Windows, and iOS. This Office Suite has various sophisticated features like New User Interface, Document Co-Authoring, Security and many more, visit office.com/setup for more details. Thus, to enjoy all these amazing features of Office 2010 Setup, the users need to follow three procedures in the same manner as listed below:

1. Download
    2. Install
    3. Activate

There are some prerequisites that need to be considered before initialing the process of downloading, installing and activating the Office Setup 2010 to the device so as to avoid the occurrence of the Office Error Codes to the device. Some of them are as follows:

1. No previous version of the Office setup should be installed to the device.
    2. Remove all the junk files from the temporary files and folders of the system.
    3. The device should have proper wired internet connection.
  • Thu 12th Apr 2018 - 9:54am

Thanku for sharing the  new version of office 2010. I would try to download this version. I really like to read this article. I hope you include more useful post. 

• Wed 25th Apr 2018 - 6:41am

I am very happy for reading this post. Its a very useful informations for me. I try to follow and use this instructions.  Anyway i am happy, Thank you.

Please register or login to post forum replies