Forums

TopicACTIVATE AVG AT WWW.AVG.COM/RETAIL

• Thu 12th Jul 2018 - 6:59am

avg retail activation is a procedure of activating a avg retail key at www.avg.com/retail page. If you only want to activate your key to a license number then it can be done at activation.avg.com. www.avg.com/retail is a page where you can do avg retail activation and registration in one go.

ACTIVATE AVG AT WWW.AVG.COM/RETAIL

Avg retail registration and avg retail activation

avg.com/retail

request instant installation

avg retail activation is a procedure of activating a avg retail key at www.avg.com/retail page. If you only want to activate your key to a license number then it can be done at activation.avg.com. www.avg.com/retail is a page where you can do avg retail activation and registration in one go.

Step by step pocedure to install avg at www.avg.com/retail

• First of all open any Internet browser in your computer.
    • Navigate the web page www.avg.com/retail.
    • See image below. Put all the information asked on this page

www.avg.com/retail
    Login to avg retail my account

Most noteworthy things here -

Unique code- Unique code here is your avg activation code . Avg Activation code is mentioned on the retail card. If you purchased your avg online then avg activation code may come to your email.

Password- Keep in mind that here you are going to create a new password for your brand new Avg my account.

last section of www.avg.com/retail page

Finally click on "register and activate" button on the button.

• seems like you got an email in your inbox for verification.
    • Verify and login to Avg my account.
    • Download and run your product from the account section.
    • Avg retail is now running in your computer and you are ready for your first system scan.

I alrady have an avg My account

Do not go to

www.avg.com/retail

In this case directly login to your account and redeem your activation code in your account.

Login to avg account at https://myaccount.avg.com/en-us/my-account-login

WWW.AVG.COM/RETAIL PAGE FEATURES

• Avg retail card activation .
    • Create an avg account simultaneously with avg retail card activation.
    • An avg account will help you to restore , reactivate your avg internet security in future.
    • all in one page for all Avg activation except Avg ultimate.

Faq -  Questions and answers

What is www.avg.com/retail ?

avg.com/retail is a all in one webpage for avg retail registration and avg retail activation at the same time. Benefit of avg/retail page is you will have a single page for navigation and after that your avg activation code will be redeemed as well as you will have an avg account.

What is avg retail card ?

Avg retail card is a card you get at the time of purchase of an avg internet security. It contains a unique code ( avg activation code ) for avg activation.

What is avg activation code ?

Avg activation code is a alpahnumeric unique character string . Avg activation code is used to activate the avg License. It is also known as Avg license number.

Please register or login to post forum replies